WHY WE ARE THE MOST STRESSED GENERATION?


We are advanced in many ways when we compare with our past generations of human evolution.
For instance, cheap and easy modes of communication, advanced technology, better forecasting natural disasters, advanced medical tools, more comforts and luxurious lives etc..
But when we start to think in an intellectual way we will clearly understand how miserably we have failed in many and advanced in very few.
The most important connection that we are losing is the connection with Mother Nature.
We don’t have small streams which relaxed our past generation; we don’t have fruit trees around us which fed our past; we don’t have wells that supply sweet drinking water; we don’t have air that gives us fresh oxygen, we don’t have landscapes to see the sun set, we don’t have the calmness to listen to the beautiful sounds of birds and insects that makes us sleep, our evening sky is no more filled with flocks of birds.
 I no more get fresh food without chemicals; I no more see my neighbor’s friendly interactions; I see no playgrounds or empty spaces for the kids to play.
What I see ?
I see tall buildings emitting heat radiations; I see ugly drains running everywhere; I see the sky filled with smoke; the air I breath makes my lungs hurt, water from my well causes stones in my kidneys, The vehicle noise makes my nerves weak, kids are stuck with the screens, my neighbors are stuck with the loans and addictions.
We have exchanged our basic necessities with advanced technologies.
With no return policy.
What makes us more stressed?
We are lost in our technology and we forgot our basics.
Man’s inventions are biased and limited,
Nature’s gifts are unbiased and infinite.
In the process of greedy growth we left our mother nature’s concern.
Now we are orphaned.
As we lost the unbiased and infinite resources for biased and limited ones.
pic courtesy:https://thewallpaper.co

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why money is everything in apparent reality and nothing in ultimate reality ?

How to swim through the ocean of “DIFFICULT TIMES”?

PROCRASTINATION IS A DEVIL :(