Depression


Depression
What we have to understand about depression is,
It can affect ANYONE, there are so many people who are suffering from depression, even without the awareness that they are having depression.
A World Health Organization report shows that India is leading as the most depressed country in the world, followed by China and USA.

In spite being top of the list i.e., At least 6.5 per cent of the Indian population suffers from some form of the serious mental disorder.”

Which is a huge number, has gone completely unnoticed. But what comes to the surface is the huge suicide rates (in which India tops again in the world).
 The inference that can be drawn from the above lines are that, mental health is directly related with suicide rates.
What makes the mental issue more serious is the taboo attached to it.
I have seen many people feeling so anxious and nervous, and when  I ask them “are you feeling nervous” they blankly refuse.
Because of the fear, that they will be stereotyped.
When I was feeling nervous, anxious, depressed, sad, hopeless and painful.
I accepted my feeling and expressed it , at that moment all the false, untruthful people instantaneously left me.
But few true people stayed by my side. My life only became better. Although I had only few, but they were to me like the sun in the solar system, salt in the ocean and light to my eyes.
I understood the depth of love, gained the energy to fight and finally got the hope to live.
Today , I help anyone who is facing any mental issues because all they need is love and hope.
Friends,
It’s completely fine to express your feelings because that’s the only way to come out of your pain. Because that’s how it became better for me.

With LOVE,
Padmaja



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why money is everything in apparent reality and nothing in ultimate reality ?

How to swim through the ocean of “DIFFICULT TIMES”?

PROCRASTINATION IS A DEVIL :(