How 14 years old fought against the bullying by spoilt kids and biased teachers
Till class
viii I was in a co-ed education. I never differentiated between boys and girls.
Opposite sex never fascinated me at that age. I did well in my school, not because
I had great teachers, but had a good friend.
I was put in
a new school so called great school in my city. It was a girl’s school. I was
not afraid of change, but few students and pathetic teachers scared the hell
out of me by executing a cheap and vulgar behavior and lacked common sense.
These girls
were so fascinated and mad for boys, their psychology was not normal. More they
were deprived of opposite sex, the more they developed an attachment.
The only words
they were fond of - CRUSH, DATING, SEX AND GUYS!!! And for me, I didn’t even know
the meaning nor had such feelings. These girls bullied me so badly that they
made fun of how I looked, how ignorant I was regarding sexual desires as I didn’t
know the meanings, made fun of my language. They just wanted me to feel, how
dumb I was.
I was a very
confident and strong girl, but still my happiness and confidence was shaken I even
got suicidal thoughts but I was afraid to die. Adding to this I had the
teachers with the least common sense.
Let me give
few eg.
My English
teacher, was so pathetic and biased instead of helping me, she was better in criticizing
me. She insulted me saying what short cut I used, to get admission in this
school? (even though I got my admission by pure merit) In front of the whole
class, she even went to an extra mile by literally abusing my economic standards
by questioning “is it possible for me to pay entire 360 Rs in a single day”
again in front of the whole class.
My Science teacher criticized me for my handwriting
that too in a shamelessly epic manner.
As, I was
damn intellectual, obviously my handwriting was not so good. She just snatched
my note and took the topper note and showed it to the entire class and said “these
two notes are a good eg to differentiate between who is a success and who is
the failure” I felt so annoyed by her behavior.
All these
crazy drama went on for a year.
I decide to
put a full stop for all these bullshit happening around me, I have maintained
utmost tolerance for these senseless people.
It was a lab
experiment, completed my experiment (I do my work neat, clean and quick) and
returned to my classroom.
That day again
few jokers in my class started to play a prank with me, I felt they needed a
lesson for sure that day “ I GAVE ONE GIRL A BIG TIGHT SLAP, HER SPECKS FLEW TO
THE OTHER END OF THE CLASS ROOM AND I said, one more nuisance I will kick your
asses out” That was a final full stop.
“adi
uthavura mathiri annan thambi uravun uthavathu”
I was so
straight forward with my words and sometimes violent in my moves, that these
girls were so afraid even to think about me.
So , now I was
able to put more efforts in my studies as the jokers left me. I was extremely
creative in my science project that my science teacher was mesmerized by my
knowledge and asked for an apology for her behavior and asked the entire class
to give me applause for my work.
Now, I have
proved myself to these girls. Next was to improve few teachers for their common
sense.
I directly
said my English teacher, instead of criticizing me why can’t you help me. I made
sure to stay back after school to improve language skills; she was a lazy woman
and was sometimes used to tell me to come next day. I was damn adamant in
staying and she was not able to skip me. I took my parents and the principle
help to insist her to stay back and teach me. She learned her lesson that she
should never mess with a girl like me. As a teacher, she should do her duty.
My PT
teacher, I cannot even say that she lacked common sense because I even doubt
whether she has a brain.
She pulled
my dress for no mistake of mine just because I pointed out her mistake.
I have such
a Guts in my heart, I said “tear my dress , I’m least bothered.”
My dress
button came out, but I stood straight looking into her eyes. After that day she
lost the guts even to put a hand on me.
So friends,
the above lines are from a diary of a strong and fearless girl. Who successfully
came out of the struggles. I hope it gives you the strength to fight the
stupidity around you.
The above lines
are not, to hurt anyone, but to help everyone that a 14 years old has changed
her surroundings. If she can, then anyone can achieve.
Instead of running
away stand, fight and succeed.
Because it’s
your life and you, have a right to live happily.
Comments
Post a Comment