From my heart




To survive successfully in this world there are a few qualities one should be expert at. Today I accept my failure because I lack them, they are
 I don’t know how to go against my promise, because I stand by my words in all circumstances;
 I don’t know to help people based on their repaying capacity; I help them based on my capacity irrespective of their money or power;
I cannot fake my face and character just to get my job done;
 I don’t know to break some one’s trust irrespective of my situation.
Hence
I was mocked for being honest;
I was ditched for being truthful;
I was fooled for being kind;
I was neglected for being humble;
I was slapped for raising the righteousness;
I was outdated for being virtuous;
I was stamped for being tolerant;
I was broken for being generous;
I was left alone for being determined.
Still I’m the same because I’m happy at the bottom of my heart and leading a regret free life.
There is someone who is always with me…. That’s none other than the mother of nature!!
Truth always triumphs!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why money is everything in apparent reality and nothing in ultimate reality ?

How to swim through the ocean of “DIFFICULT TIMES”?

PROCRASTINATION IS A DEVIL :(