PROCRASTINATION IS A DEVIL :(





For time being let’s forget the things we procrastinate, that we don’t like.
Let’s concentrate on stuffs we procrastinate, that we like.
We postpone so many things in spite having liking towards them.
Let me explain with few eg.
When you feel like eating something which you like … your mind voice (what if I gain some weight? What if, this food doesn't go well with my health? )
When you feel like wearing a different dress…. Your mind voice (what if I look odd? should I reduce some more weight ? should I wait for some special occasion ? )
When you feel like posting something directly from your heart .... (what will others think about me? Is my grammar right?  Do people support me ? will I attract unnecessary arguments ?  )
When you wanted to follow your passion .. your mind  voice ( what if I run out of money ?? or face losses ? if I’m not successful ? will my performance in current job reduce ? )
When you want to express your weakness and pain towards your loved one’s… your mind voice ( what if they leave me ? what if they lose interest ? will I lose my respect ? )
When you wanted to go for a tour .. your mind (why am I wasting money ?,  don’t know anything about the place ? what if someone cheats me ?? etc)
How many of us have really proposed in our life to the person with whom we were in love with ??? (fear of losing the other one completely…. Or what if the other person think very cheap about me ?? etc)

So many thoughts like (FAILURES, REJECTONS, LOSSES, IMAGE, VALUE, ETC …) Stops us from doing what we like…
How to overcome the habit, of procrastination?
First , we should start changing small and short term habits .
Following are the points:-
planning a small tour, wearing cloths of your interest, spending some time everyday for yourself, listening to your favorite music, generating confidence to express your opinions in a polite way, getting used to say no and spending time with people you like.
When you start doing things what you like, with time you start enjoying your time, in turn you start enjoying your life. This will increase your value of time and life.
    Staying in present, doing what you like is very important.
Why the above points are strong bed rocks for a happy life ??
Bronnie Ware is best known as the author of the best-selling memoir, The Top Five Regrets of the Dying, which has been read by over a million people worldwide with translations in 29 languages.

What are those 5 regrets?
 >> I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
 >> I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
 >> I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
 >> I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
 >> I wish that I had let myself be happier.

Just think how many regrets can be won by following my above mentioned points.
I’ll explain my views in my next post.

To be cont..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why money is everything in apparent reality and nothing in ultimate reality ?

How to swim through the ocean of “DIFFICULT TIMES”?